Apply for Financial Aid
Louisiana State University Shreveport removes financial barriers by enabling on-campus and online students to apply for the same financial aid resources.
If you need help paying for your degree, let us guide you to the resources and options you need.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov.
- Enter the Title IV School code of: 002013 to choose LSU Shreveport as one of your options.
Financial Aid Status
To check your financial aid status:
- Logon to your myLSUS account
- Click on "FINANCIAL AID"
- Click on "APPLICATION"
- Click on the year you are applying to financial aid
- Click on "VIEW STATUS"
- Pull down the right side bar
- NOTE: There will be red flags for semesters you are not enrolled in because registration has not occurred for these semesters
- Any required documents will be listed
Financial Aid Forms
Students can access the forms necessary for financial aid at: Financial Aid Forms